Frequently asked questions

It’s easy, search your mobile or watch or any other item if it’s listed and you like the price, then create an account and fill in your details, address and your bank details we will issue you a free postage label, print it along with the order form, pack your phone or device very well and drop it at your nearest post office, we will then get your device and inspect it, and pay you.


We buy your phones and gadgets for the highest price and pay you the same day with no fuss or hustle if you don't like our price! No worries we'll send it back free of charge. 


At the moment we accept mobile phones, Bluetooth In-Ear headphonestabletscomputers,  game consolessmartwatches, and accessories, However, we add new items regularly so keep checking our website or contact us if you are looking to sell something that is not listed. 


Yes, we do, in general, the screen is the most expensive part of the device, therefore that will reflect on the trade-in value, and if we received a phone with a damaged screen and gave an offer in case you are not happy, you have to pay for the postage back so we send it fully insured. 

 Absolutely, we are an established business working in the recycling business for over a decade, the price we offer is the price you'll get, for any reason if we changed our offer, and you don't agree, we will send your device back free of charge, we try to be as fair as we can so if we are ready to pay you we expect your phone, not to be a "Blacklisted" or it comes with a warning from, only in this case you have to pay for return postage.

Once your phone or device passes our checks we should pay you straight away all this should happen the same day we receive your device, we require some form of ID with your name and address included. Anti-fraud procedures require us to ask for ID on all high-value devices. listed below ID forms we accept.

  • Driving licence.
  • Bank statement.
  • Utility bill. 

If sending a photo please ensure any letterhead, name and address are clearly shown. Statements or bills must be recent within the last 6 months.